Store Terms and Conditions:
All Sales are Final.
Online Auction Terms and Conditions:
BY REGISTERING TO BID ON LINE, ALL Registered BIDDERS ARE
AGREEING TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) If registering online, all registered bidders must provide an email address or fax number in order to process proper invoice.
2) Bidders by registering assume a legal responsibility to pay for lots sold to them with no exchanges,
refunds, adjustments, or refusals.
PURCHASERS ARE TO SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO CONDITIONS, QUALITY AND DESCRIPTION OF LOTS BEFORE BIDDING.
3) All lots are offered AS IS, WHERE IS, and become the property and responsibility of the bidder at time of the sale.
All lots to be sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. All SALES ARE FINAL.
4) No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied are made by the auctioneer, concerning the accuracy of description, genuineness, authenticity, or condition of lots.
5) A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER AS PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
6) Grossman, Inc. is not responsible for accidents, damage or loss of any kind to bidders, persons online or their property. We cannot be responsible and assume no liability for the packing, loading or securing of merchandise to your vehicle or truck.
All winning bidders are responsible to hire an insured rigger for the removal of items.
7) All purchases must be removed from the premises in the time allocated, as announced by the auctioneer.
8) Final payment must be paid in full by CASH, PAY PAL, CREDIT CARD, OR WIRE TRANSFER BEFORE REMOVAL. Payments will not be returned if items are not removed or paid for within the time announced or posted.
9) All buyers shall, at the time of purchase pay any state and local taxes, unless documentation is on file with Grossman Inc. exempting from such taxes.
10) While quantities and description are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees and the auctioneers, owners, and advertising counsel will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of merchandise to correspond with any standard expected. All lots shall be auctioned and bid upon by lot number.
11) The auctioneer shall in no event be liable to the purchaser for non delivery of any lot for any reason.
ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND WILL BE REMOVED AND SCRAPPED AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE
12) ALL SALES IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY
13) PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE OR WIRE INITIATED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS THE DAY AFTER THE
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 10%.
ALL SALES TAX WILL BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL SALES TAX.
GROSSMAN INC PHONE NUMBER IS 1-216-631-0085
GROSSMAN INC FAX NUMBER IS 1-216-631-8538
Cash, Credit Card, Pay Pal or Wire transfer ONLY.
Credit Card is required for registration.